Do any of the following items sound
- Own a gym membership or have fitness equipment that is
underutilized, or perhaps not used at all?
- Find that your body and joints ache most days?
- Heard from others if you stop drinking pop you will loose 10
- Have no idea if what you are doing at the gym is even making a difference
in achieving your
- Just stop eating carbs and the weight will fall off!
- That Keto is the BEST diet for loosing weight! (Double
- Have no idea where to start (fitness or food wise) to find better
said yes to any of the above items we can help! At My Positive Fitness, our personal trainers put you, your
needs and your goals first! We design online (or in person) programs that lay out a clear plan of how to get you from where you are today, to a new healthier you utilizing our extensive knowledge and
training. Our proven techniques not only help you achieve your fitness and nutrition goals that form a new lifestyle, but take the guess work out of the process; keeping you accountable
100% of the journey!
Living a healthier lifestyle should be a priority for everyone at any age.
Health Transformations- This option is preferred for people who are looking to get on the right track of finding better health, but
have no idea where to start. This 6 week transformation includes sample meal plans, accountability coaching and an online support group for sharing tips and tricks throughout the
- Fitness Plans- with busy schedules and life demands working out in-person may not always be an option. Online personal training
gives you the advantage of getting a great workout plan without having to see your trainer in person. My Positive Fitness uses an online training system that gives you access to all of your workout
plans (to be utilized at home, gym, etc.), plus demonstration videos, notifications of waiting to be completed workouts, daily app check in (to check your workout off your list of things to do and
notify your trainer the session has been completed), and progress center. Perfect for clients who travel frequently for work, prefer to work out in a gym, or at home without a trainer
- In Person Personal Training - in person training sessions are 55 minutes in length, typically performed in your home or on location. The trainer will utilize
your existing fitness equipment, or bring their own equipment depending on the client goals.
Transformation Challenge - Challenges include online workouts, sample meal plans, accountability coaching and an online support group for sharing tips and
tricks throughout the journey. These are only offered a few times a year. Space is limited, call to reserve your spot!
- Nutritional Consulting - one-hour session
focused on nutritional education to understand what is really in our food and how different choices could be made to promote better health and weight loss. Suggested meal plans can be created and
purchased thru online nutritional plan offerings.